Webinar for Diverse Entrepreneurs in the UK
Workforces. Customers. Collaborations.
In these unprecedented times of remote working, and the “new normal”, diverse entrepreneurs are demonstrating the adaptability and innovation necessary to prosper under conditions that drive traditional businesses to the wall.
A discussion panel on ADAPTING THROUGH INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY
These 5 business experts, with a huge wealth of experience running a business as an immigrant in the UK as well as advocating and empowering other diverse entrepreneurs in their journeys to success, here are a few insights for you. Download the recording for full content.
- Veronica Heaven (FRSA) Very early in the pandemic, we realised that work is not a place, but a thing. The first innovation that came in was to use technology much more and for new purposes.
- People buy from people. Businesses should act like people. Veronica Heaven (FRSA)
- Bill Mair, MA (Hons) Henry Ford said ‘Surround yourself with people smarter than you’.
- Veronica Heaven (FRSA) It’s not enough to say you are carrying about something. You need to show that through your actions. There is a good reason from a business perspective to care for others and help others.
- Monika Serafinska The businesses that are able to adjust their offering to suit their clients’ needs will be able to adapt to the ever-changing reality much more easily.
Type of content: Webinar Recording
Date: 22 October 2020
Duration: 50min (from 60th minute till the end of recording)
Experts featured in the Webinar:
- Bill Mair, B2B Presentation Specialist, Precision Presentation
- Veronica Heaven, Director at The Heaven Company London Limited
- Lissa Leader, Registered Nutritionist (MBANT), Founder of Nutrileader Ltd
- Monika Serafinska, Co-Founder at Women’s Business Link and Owner at VA Office
- Gurnam Selvarajah, Innovation Director Co-Innovate Journeys at Brunel University
- Diana Chrouch, Director at Chrouch Consulting
Get Access to this content
Get access to our Resources section: webinar video recordings, templates and presentations of experts involved in the events organised by Polish Business Link. Provide details below to have immediate access to this content.