The Enterprise Europe Network brings together 600 partner organisations in more than 60 countries to help your business innovate, grow and succeed in the European marketplace.
It’s the world’s largest business support network, but free and simple to use with local contacts and insight across each part of the UK.
The Enterprise Europe Network can help you:
- find the right partners for new research and development
- gain free business advice and guidance
- take part in a wide variety of networking events
- source or license new technologies
- understand how to protect your intellectual assets
- learn how EU regulation and guidance affects you
- have your say in Europe
From 1 January 2015, the Enterprise Europe Network in England, Wales and Northern Ireland joined up with Innovate UK - the UK’s national innovation agency - to enhance the support already available to you.
This exciting development means that for the first time, UK small to medium enterprises with big ambitions to Innovate and grow can access a full suite of innovation and internationalisation support services from a single source, including grant funding through Innovate UK's technology-inspired competitions.
This site is your gateway to opportunities not only in your county but across the European Union.