Become our Member

Our aim is to facilitate business to business connections, helping your company raise its profile, increase its valuable contacts and develop new contracts. Join us and start networking with Diverse Entrepreneurs today. Call us if you have any questions.

Select Your Membership Type

Individual Membership
From £55
per quarter
Self-employed & businesses with up to 3 business owners
Corporate Membership
From £105
per quarter
For businesses with 51+ employees

Customer Testimonials

PBLINK is an ideal professional business platform organised by Poles in the UK. It provides not only an excellent opportunity to introduce your business, expand your client base, improve your business skills but also to meet and socialise with like-minded people.The networking events are organised in a very relaxing but still professional manner, e.g. practising on the golf course, gambling in the casino, cruising on Thames.

Call Bartek, the main Man behind the PBLINK, how else your business can benefit from the membership.


Since setting up my business networking was, will be and is one of the main forms of marketing for my company. I have taken part in many networking events in my ten years as a financial adviser. Bart’s organisation is defiantly one which I fully recommend for new and existing businesses. Fully professional and always ready to help. Well done and keep going Bart!


PBLink is a really great initiative – harnessing the entrepreneurial spirity of Polish people working in the UK, with GREAT British producers and service companies. For British companies interested in Poland, the kind we help every day, working with a local Polish person can really help grow your business. For Poles working in the UK, the support of local British companies like our 70+ BPCC chamber members can really make a difference. Wherever you’re from, PBLink is agreat organisation that help you connect, communicate and create value for your company. We’re proud to support PBLink in the UK and Poland.

Best place for business in the UK with a Polish twist. Informative & easy to navigate and network

Capital Business Links Ltd  highly recommend PBlink for its professional approach and expertise provided by friendly and enthusiastic team and extremely knowledgeable and charismatic director.

Green Card Guidance for UK Drivers

As there is some uncertainty surrounding the terms of the Brexit deal following the UK’s withdrawal from the European Union (EU), we wanted to share our thoughts on some potential implications for motor insurance when driving abroad.

Guidance from the Association of British Insurers and the Motor Insurance Bureau is that drivers should be in possession of a physical Green Card when driving in the EU after midnight on the 29thMarch 2019.

What is a Green Card?

A Green Card is a document which temporarily extends the geographical limits of a UK insurance policy to additional countries selected by the policyholder for the duration of their trip. If you’ve driven to places like Switzerland or Russia in the past, you will have received one of these. A Green Card guarantees that the motorist has the minimum insurance cover necessary to drive fully insured in the specific country or countries they have selected. A physical copy of a Green Card (printed on plain, matte, green paper) must be taken when travelling in the EU and as things currently stand, digital copies such as the PDF format will not be accepted. If you do not have a Green Card with you when you arrive at the border, you will most likely not be able to drive in that country.

How can I get a Green Card?

The process of issuing Green Cards is currently being implemented by insurers. However, until there is more certainty around the formal Brexit agreement, the guidance in the interim is that you should contact your insurance company or broker if you intend to drive in the EU, and at least a month before travelling.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Will there be a charge for Green Cards?

Although there’s a possibility this may be the case we don’t expect there to be an additional cost.

Will Green Cards now become a separate document?

The Green Card will be a separate document that must be printed on green paper.

Will the type of driving licence you hold affect your rights to drive in Europe/UK?

It is hoped that the same rights will apply. If however the UK exit is ‘hard’ or ‘no deal’ a requirement for an EU driving permit may be introduced.

In the event of a “no deal” what will the situation be for those requiring a Green Card at short notice?

Our advice is to plan at least a month ahead but there will also be a transitional period.

What would the situation be if you have travelled to the EU prior to 29th March, returning afterwards, and we end up with a no deal situation?




By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies More information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.