GottaBe is an award winning, independent marketing agency specialising in field, experiential and ethnic marketing. We’re a creative team who is able to deliver fun and exciting campaigns that get people talking – in fact, we’ve been creating them for over 10 years now and our Client’s portfolio includes likes of Western Union, Specsavers, Uber, Domino’s Pizza, NHS to name a few.
As we continue to expand and grow our team, we’re currently on hunt for a Polish speaking Sales & Account Executive!.
We are currently recruiting for a Polish speaking Sales & Account Executive to grow, assist and support with the expansion of our business – GottaBe!;
- GottaBe! Marketing (a field and experiential marketing agency),
- GottaBe! Ethnic (a full service marketing agency specialising in multicultural marketing),
- GottaBe! Events (events management) and
- GotatBe! Health (an online store specialising in healthy snacks and superfoods).
The Sales & Account Executive is responsible for partial management of portfolio of accounts – either businesses with Polish background or looking to target the Polish Community in the UK and Ireland, maintaining long term relationships and maximising sales opportunities within them. The Sales & Account Executive is also responsible for pitching and winning new business, from existing and new clients.
- Working to ensure that all current day to day account management projects / accounts are delivered in a professional, timely and cost effective manner at all times.
- Providing tactical and strategic advice to Clients and Distributors.
- Assisting when required with booking of promotional staff onto campaigns, arranging logistics and briefing Brand Ambassadors and Event Managers.
- Processing orders, artwork and marketing materials.
- Sourcing new suppliers and Partners to assist with campaigns and projects.
- Using contacts to generate new business – both within existing and new clients.
- Generating leads and opportunities through networking and events.
- Delivering presentation and reports to a portfolio of accounts and Board of Management.
- Actively seeking new promotional opportunities for our internal divisions as well as portfolio of Clients
Skills & Experience Required
- 3+ years experience in a customer service and/or account management role
- Polish speaker – fluent
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in MS Outlook Word and Excel
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent administration skills with an attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- A friendly and confident personality
- A smart appearance
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good organisational skills
You would usually be required to work 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Fridays. 37.5 hours a week. However, when required by the Management team some weekend or out of core hour working maybe required.
Salary will depend on experience
25 Days of Holiday inclusive of Public Bank Holidays
Private Medical Insurance
Company Mobile Phone
Training / Education Opportunities
Business Development Manager
To apply for this role send your CV along with a covering letter, salary expectations and briefing outline in Polish as to why you would like to work at Gottabe!? to email@example.com