Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. We’re also breeding one of the very few European unicorns, and we almost have all it takes, except you!
Join our small but very ambitious team in our new Kraków office in Zabłocie, and help us improve the efficiency of thousands of construction companies around the globe, with the help of our cloud-based platform, Archdesk ERP.
As our first implementation consultant/customer success manager, you will have a tremendous opportunity to help “build the playbook” based on best practices and experimentation. You will be the front line of the Archdesk customer success team. You will deliver the best customer service across multiple platforms; email, chat, and phone.
- Have a passion for helping people find solutions.
- Drive a strong focus on performance and goal attainment.
- Oversee the on-boarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementation.
- Create and educate customers on best practices.
- Drive engagement through newsletters, webinars, support center etc.
- Help shape the product by participating in product backlog grooming.
- Support our UK sales team with technical questions from prospects.
The right candidate
- Is passionate about start-ups and their environment.
- Is very ambitious and thrives to learn.
- Has great communication skills and is very outgoing.
- Has a “can-do” attitude.
- Has great outcome expectations.
- Is a hard working individual.
- Has a proven track record of working in a start-up environment.
- Has proven experience in B2B SaaS.
- Are tech savvy and product knowledgeable
- Understands the need for customer retention.
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!
- 6 000 zł – 8 000 zł net per month B2B.
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
- Dedicated learning path.
The very best candidate will have a chance to become the VP of customer success and build their own team.