1MM Group (One Money Mail Ltd) is the market leader in money transfers business from UK to Poland and the owner of several brands that regularly record an increase in market share. Our products are widely known and recognized in the UK and Poland, therefore we plan to further develop our current and new brands and markets. Dynamic market changes of financial services create opportunities for continuous development, therefore, we are looking for an experienced and competent Finance Manager with vision and passion to our head office in West London.
This role would be great opportunity for someone with experience in Finance and Compliance with great ambition to for new challenges and progression in well establish FinTech SME.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the person will also be a MLRO with solid accounting technical skills and is able to assist the Senior Management with strategic and operational decisions by preparing, analysing and interpreting financial information.
You will be responsible for being aware of any suspicious activity in the business that might be linked to money laundering establishing the AML assessment framework.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly and ad-hoc financial reporting, analysis and presentation (BS, P&L, Cash flow, variance analysis and commentary notes)
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Year-end preparation and liaison with external auditors and banks
- Budget preparation, review and monitoring by holding regular meeting budget holders.
- Consolidation of small group results and intercompany reconciliation
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- VAT return preparation and submission
- Managing relationship with banks, HMRC and core service providers
- Treasury management involving foreign currency and digital banking
- Undertaking regular market, competitor analysis and financial
- Leading a team of finance assistants with technical guidance and development plan
- Partner with senior management to build out the finance function
- Partner with stakeholders to provide insight on new policies and practices to implement
- Engage in process improvements and able to work with system implementation through a period of rapid change and new implementations
- Supporting implementation of strategic goals
- Identifying and managing financial and non-financial KPIs
- Supporting implementation of departmental & organisational projects
- Payroll review, monitoring and journal processing
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Oversee small team responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) duties of the company.
- Oversee policies and procedures, ensuring it is continually updated to reflect the regulatory requirement i.e. FCA, HMRC
- Act as point of contact for FCA and HMRC on all compliance and MLRO matters
- Oversee regular risk assessments and control procedures for compliance
- Fully or part qualified accountant with extensive experience
- Experience in dealing with regulatory bodies
- Team leadership skills
- Strong technical knowledge and excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Knowledge of technology and financial systems
- Self-initiative and ability to work with less supervision
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written with great interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware and compliance knowledge
- Highly organised with an eye for detail and able to work under pressure in fast paces working environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Life insurance
- Performance base rewards
Please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org