GottaBe! is working with a leading healthcare news portal to manage their UK support. We are currently recruiting for an Account Support Executive to support us in managing this service. Come and join us and be part of an award winning team, here at our Southampton HQ!
Our Client is advancing health engagement to transform healthcare models. With unmatched expertise in healthcare and personalised behaviour, they offer life science companies, subscribers and providers a single partnership from insight to outcome. Their end-to-end solutions span all areas of planning and execution including strategy, solution design, customer segmenting, advertising, and actionable analytics – all proven to effectively reach and engage a global audience of Healthcare Professionals and inspire positive behaviour change. We’re currently looking for an Account Support Executive to carry out the helpdesk service for UK.
The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and enquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
Queries are predominantly made via 5 contact channels:
- Inbound phone calls via Customer Service hotline
- Inbound emails via Customer Service email inbox
- Customers’ feedback/requests via 3rd party CRM tool plugged on the service portal
- Customers’ feedback/requests via in AppStore & Google Play
Account Support Executive Responsibilities Include:
- Managing daily inbound/outbound calls and emails in a timely manner (within 2 business days)
- Following call centre “scripts” when handling different topics upon the management’s request
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Forward received customer feedback and business opportunities to the Client
- Keep records of all conversations in the customer service ticketing tool in a comprehensible way
- Documentation on best practices & common Q&As encountered in the customer service
- Monthly reporting on KPIs and classification of customer feedback verbatim set by the Client
- Providing tactical and strategic advice to the Client.
- Assisting when required with Event Management.
- Processing orders, artwork and marketing materials.
Skills & Experience Required
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer service and/or account management role
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in MS Outlook Word and Excel
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent administration skills with an attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills and Phone skills
- A friendly and confident personality
- A smart appearance
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Good organisational skills and ability to mutli-task, set priorities.
- Previous experience in healthcare industry would be a plus.
- Previous helpdesk experience would be plus.
You would usually be required to work 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday with one-hour lunch. 37.5 hours a week. However, when required by the Management team some weekend or out of core hour working maybe required.
1 year fixed-term contact with option to renew based on performance & employer satisfaction.
Salary will depend on experience
25 Days of Holiday inclusive of Public Bank Holidays
Training / Education Opportunities
Business Development Manager
To apply for this role, send your CV along with a covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org