POLISH – GEORGIAN BUSINESS FORUM
Doing Business and Investment in Georgia
We are pleased to invite you to the First Polish Georgian Business Forum in Warsaw.
The business forum is organized by EU Georgia Business Council (EUGBC) with partnership of IBCCS Georgia. The Forum will develop a constant B2B communication platform for business development in Poland and Georgia.
The Forum will host more than 40 Georgian businesses and more than 80 Polish businesses from major sectors: Trading, Agriculture, Production, Winemaking, Property development and Construction Business, Legal & Tax services, Investments, Banking and Finance. Forum will be hosted by Ministries of foreign affairs of Georgia and Poland, Department of Tourism of Georgia, Ministry of Economy, and The biggest investment fund in Georgia – Partnership Fund. Capital Business Links is one of the sponsors.
- Khareba Winery
- European Investment Bank (TBC)
- Embassy of Georgia to The Republic of Poland
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland (TBC)
- Partnership Fund of Georgia
- Georgian National Tourism Administration
Be one of 120 participants and get:
- 12 speeches and presentations with valid data for starting partnership or investing in Georgia
- Networking with around 40 Georgian and 80 Polish businesses and Investment Funds
- Direct communication with Georgian business or Government representatives
- Georgian Wine Tasting
Attendance for participants is free of charge.
Only registered participants are allowed.
Be one of the sponsors and promote your firm in front on Polish and Georgian businesses, government authorities and participants through the following marketing channels:
- Exhibitions and speaking slots
- B2B sessions, meeting potential clients and partners
- Advertising and Public Relations
- TV & media
For more information about the event or sponsorship possibilities, please get in touch with us and visit the conference website: www.polandgeorgia.com