- This event has passed.
Free training from KNBC: Start building your property portfolio
March 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTCFree
KNBC Accounting Ltd would like to invite PBLINK members to a free event at their offices:
Is Building a Buy to Let property portfolio for retirement or to improve your current lifestyle something that you should consider? Is it a good idea? How to start? How much money do you need to start?
If you want to find out, meet us at a networking event with KNBC Accounting and Capital Place in central London
Investing in your own assets is one of the best ways to achieve your financial goals.
At Capital Place, we believe that investing in your own properties and creating additional passive income is key to your financial success.
Here are a few points why we believe Buy to Let is the way forward:
- Shortage of housing in the UK will drive your rental income and capital gains
- With the right property and the right finance arrangement in place your cash on cash returns can reach 10% in the first year (more in the following years)
- Property prices in the UK are expected to grow by an average of 15% in the next 5 years
- Low-interest rates will increase your profits
- Have full control over your investment
- Brexit has created many opportunities in the property market in the UK.
How can we help?
- We are FCA authorised mortgage brokers
- We are fully qualified and licenced accountants
- We are property investors with a lot of practical experience
Come and find out more on our free networking event on Thursday 5th of March 2020 at 18:00 to 20:00 in our office in central London.
At the meeting we are going to discuss the following:
- Current condition of the property market in the UK
- How to source the best properties
- How to source the best lending offers
- Taxation and accounting – buying personally or via SPV
- Property portfolio discussion on a real example.
Instead of you working for your money, make your money work for you.
Food, wine and beer will be on us.
Lastly, we can only comfortably accommodate about 20 to 25 visitors in our office so please book your ticket for free as soon as possible.
Book your place
To book your place, please visit KNBC’s Facebook page.
KNBC 7th Floor
3 London Wall Buildings