Learn More about one of our key event: Congress of Polish Entrepreneurs in the UK
Running a business alone a long way from the familiar environment of your native country for many Polish and other diverse entrepreneurs is challenging. In 2014, Polish Business Link became the facilitator of the annual Congress of Polish entrepreneurs in London, attracting in excess of 200 business people.
The all-day Congress focuses on such issues as:
- Funding for business start-ups and growth
- Legal, tax and financial issues facing entrepreneurs in the UK
- HR issues
It also provides practical insights into the UK economy.
This event will be also a chance for British SMEs to tap into the thriving network of Polish businesses, opening up the potential of Polish markets, including lucrative export opportunities. Equally, British firms will benefit greatly from identifying UK-based Polish contractors, for example in the construction sector. The Congress is attended by some of the most successful Polish entrepreneurs operating in the UK who are motivated to share their experiences with the participants.
Video Coverage of one of the Congress events
- 1.Attending PBLINK Event as a Non-Member – Guide
- 2.Polish Business Link Membership Benefits Explained
- 3.Polish Business Link Event Covid Policy (Face2Face events)
- 4.Online Polish Business Networking London Playbook
- 5.Explaining PBLINK Ticket Types
- 6.How to prepare for your first Polish Business Networking Event
- 7.What to expect when you join Polish Business Link
- 8.How to use Membership Alert?
- 9.Polish Business Link Case Study – Neadoo Digital
- 10.Polish Business Link Case Study – Just in a Word
- 11.Polish Business Link Case Study – Limaks Services
- 12.Polish Business Link Case Study – GK Electrical Contractors
- 13.Business Events in the Polish Embassy in London
- 14.What is the Congress of Polish Entrepreneurs?
- 15.How much does it cost to Join Polish Business Link?
- 16.PBLINK Social Events in London
- 17.Working with our Polish Construction members in the UK