Polish Business Social Events in London
Many PBLINK events are social in nature and designed to build relationships between members in a relaxed environment. They are sometimes based on team building, sometimes learning a new skill, but are always fun and very different. One thing they do have in common though, is building effective business relationships and stepping ever closer to our goal of developing the most diverse business networking group in the UK.
Golf Networking at Dukes Meadows Golf Club, Chiswick
We vary the format of this event. It can include letting off steam at the driving range or coaching followed by playing the course before catching up with business contacts and expanding your network at the bar afterwards or around a barbecue in the course grounds.
Cost: £0-£50 with discounts for members and early booking.
Business Coffee Networking London – Free* & Easy Business Networking in Central London.
The most informal of our meet-ups: turn up any time within the 2-hour window, grab a free coffee and have a chat.
We are on hand to introduce you if there is someone you really want to meet.
Cost: *Free for all members and the first 10 non-members who apply.
Beer and a burger on a boat!
100+ delegates on a summer evening, on a 4-hour cruise along the Thames, chatting and enjoying the views. What better way to do “serious” business networking? Our famous business card draw gives you a chance to pitch your business to the boat or win a prize.
Cost £35 – £50 (book early for the best price)
Kitchen Business Networking
Another very different event, certainly unique to PBLINK: cooking up construction connections in the kitchen.
Aimed mainly at construction professionals and held at the stylish Amberth Interior Design Studio on Essex Road, we start with a welcome drink before we start cooking, experimenting with the latest kitchen technology.
Afterwards we stop to chat and introduce our businesses over the food we have prepared together.
Cost: It’s fun, filling and FREE for PBLINK members
Beer and business? Sounds good to us!
Held in East London, informal networking over one of Mechanic Brewery’s extensive range of craft beers and a snack. You can even learn about how your beer is made.
Cost: Free for members, small fee for non-members (first 20 tickets free to non-members).
Relax and take some time out to network over an evening drink, on a rooftop overlooking the busiest High Street in the world. Held in partnership with our friends at GottaBe! Marketing.
Cost: Free – £10
Be a VIP for the night at prestigious private members club The Lansdowne Club in Mayfair.
We are in the VIP area of this discreet and understated club, where we will be entertained by renowned jazz and tango vocalist, Andria Antoniou.
Aimed at business owners and middle to senior management decision makers. Dress code and club rules apply to this evening.
Cost: Free for PBLINK members. Limited tickets at £29 for non-members
- 1.Attending PBLINK Event as a Non-Member – Guide
- 2.Polish Business Link Membership Benefits Explained
- 3.Polish Business Link Event Covid Policy (Face2Face events)
- 4.Online Polish Business Networking London Playbook
- 5.Explaining PBLINK Ticket Types
- 6.How to prepare for your first Polish Business Networking Event
- 7.What to expect when you join Polish Business Link
- 8.How to use Membership Alert?
- 9.Polish Business Link Case Study – Neadoo Digital
- 10.Polish Business Link Case Study – Just in a Word
- 11.Polish Business Link Case Study – Limaks Services
- 12.Polish Business Link Case Study – GK Electrical Contractors
- 13.Business Events in the Polish Embassy in London
- 14.What is the Congress of Polish Entrepreneurs?
- 15.How much does it cost to Join Polish Business Link?
- 16.PBLINK Social Events in London
- 17.Working with our Polish Construction members in the UK