Polish Business Link Case Study – Limaks Services
Limaks Services Ltd is London based company specializing in advanced groundworks, foundation grouting, piling, hard landscaping, renovations, extensions as well as new build. We have been involved in new construction and building refurbishment in both commercial and residential sectors and build our reputation by providing high-quality service and delivering the project on time and within a budget.
How Polish Business Link helped my business?
PBLINK helped me in many areas in my business: Building clients – hard to count but relationships gathered during events helped me to generate around £500k. I found great legal assistance, business consulting, financial advice. I am busy and I don’t have time to visit my business partners and PBLINK stepped in and help us to get connected on a regular basis. I then made a contact at a PBLink event and we started recommending each other’s services for mutual benefit. We are now working together to solve the problem.
- Company: Limaks Services Ltd
- Director: Leszek Pikiewicz
- Sector: Construction, Piling, Basements
- Generated Business: Value of generated business: ca. £500k (2019)
- 1.Attending PBLINK Event as a Non-Member – Guide
- 2.Polish Business Link Membership Benefits Explained
- 3.Polish Business Link Event Covid Policy (Face2Face events)
- 4.Online Polish Business Networking London Playbook
- 5.Explaining PBLINK Ticket Types
- 6.How to prepare for your first Polish Business Networking Event
- 7.What to expect when you join Polish Business Link
- 8.How to use Membership Alert?
- 9.Polish Business Link Case Study – Neadoo Digital
- 10.Polish Business Link Case Study – Just in a Word
- 11.Polish Business Link Case Study – Limaks Services
- 12.Polish Business Link Case Study – GK Electrical Contractors
- 13.Business Events in the Polish Embassy in London
- 14.What is the Congress of Polish Entrepreneurs?
- 15.How much does it cost to Join Polish Business Link?
- 16.PBLINK Social Events in London
- 17.Working with our Polish Construction members in the UK