Polish Business Link Case Study – GK Electrical Contractors
GK Electrical Contractors is a family run business led by Greg & Tiba. Greg is the Founder and Operation Director who has more than 25 years’ experience of electrical project management. Tiba is the Financial & Development Director with more than 20 years experience in accountancy and running multiple businesses. The team comprises of professional electricians whom individually specialize in different areas of electrical installation work.
How Polish Business Link helped my business?
Since our company became a member of PBLINK we have made many valuable business contacts that not only helped our company to be more recognisable on the market but also to expand our client base. We have made some business connections that are very important for us and started cooperating with few businesses.
Working with Other Members
The first is JP Project Management, a building and project management company. To date we have completed 3 electrical projects with them. They are an exceptionally pleasurable company to work with. Run, with a strong hand by a couple, Joanna and Bartek. We are really looking forward to any future cooperation. Secondly, it’s worth mentioning Danwood (UK) Plc – a modular house manufacturer and installer. So far we’ve completed 11 highly successful projects together all over the country. Our company is doing first and second fix electrics in new-build houses. Again, really looking forward to further developing our cooperation. All in all, PBLINK is a great space to present your business as well as to connect with other businesses working not only in your sector but across all the branches.
- Company: GK Electrical Contractors
- Director: Greg Kasprzak
- Sector: Construction, Electrical Contractor
- Generated Business: 11 highly successful projects together all over the country (2019)
- 1.Attending PBLINK Event as a Non-Member – Guide
- 2.Polish Business Link Membership Benefits Explained
- 3.Polish Business Link Event Covid Policy (Face2Face events)
- 4.Online Polish Business Networking London Playbook
- 5.Explaining PBLINK Ticket Types
- 6.How to prepare for your first Polish Business Networking Event
- 7.What to expect when you join Polish Business Link
- 8.How to use Membership Alert?
- 9.Polish Business Link Case Study – Neadoo Digital
- 10.Polish Business Link Case Study – Just in a Word
- 11.Polish Business Link Case Study – Limaks Services
- 12.Polish Business Link Case Study – GK Electrical Contractors
- 13.Business Events in the Polish Embassy in London
- 14.What is the Congress of Polish Entrepreneurs?
- 15.How much does it cost to Join Polish Business Link?
- 16.PBLINK Social Events in London
- 17.Working with our Polish Construction members in the UK
- 18.How to request business introductions to another Polish Business Link Member?
- 19.Become a Polish Business Link Partner
- 20.6 months PBLINK Membership Review – what to expect?
- 21.How to submit an article for publishing on Polish Business Blog?
- 22.How to publish events on PBLINK website?
- 23.What is Women’s Business Link?