This article explains Polish Business Networking Ticket Types
You may not be aware but PBLINK is an independent business organisation, funded primarily by our members. You can attend 1-2 events as a non-member and then you will be invited to join PBLINK. If you prefer to stay as a non-member, you can still join our events but with some limitations. We use members’ fees to invest in our facilities to build an effective networking and matchmaking system.
In order to promote our events and invite guests, we have introduced 3 ticket types. This article explains these in more detail.
There are three types of PBLINK Tickets to choose from
- PBLINK Member FREE Ticket.
- Non-Member Guest FREE Ticket.
- Non-Member PAYG Ticket.
Priority Registration with free or heavily discounted rates for members and guests. All PBLINK Members enjoy FREE access to all PBLINK networking events, and can invite up to 3 guests per event. For paid events members receive up to 40% discount (Congress of Polish Entrepreneurs, Construction Forum, Thames and Golf events).
Non-Member Guest FREE Ticket.
We love to welcome 1st-time visitors so if you have never been to one of our events this option is for you. We prioritise non-member free tickets for 1st-time visitors, so if you have attended a few of our events already, we may offer you a Non-Member PAYG Ticket (see below)
Non-Member PAYG Ticket.
This option is designed for our regular attendees who are not yet PBLink members. Pay As You Go tickets become available once all the non-member guest free tickets have been allocated. Ticket cost varies from £10 + VAT and fees for Coffee Networking up to £100 + VAT and fees for all-day events in London
In most cases, we use Eventbrite to manage our events. We suggest that you open an Eventbrite account so you can store your tickets and invoices and speed up the booking process.
- 1.Attending PBLINK Event as a Non-Member – Guide
- 2.Polish Business Link Membership Benefits Explained
- 3.Polish Business Link Event Covid Policy (Face2Face events)
- 4.Online Polish Business Networking London Playbook
- 5.Explaining PBLINK Ticket Types
- 6.How to prepare for your first Polish Business Networking Event
- 7.What to expect when you join Polish Business Link
- 8.How to use Membership Alert?
- 9.Polish Business Link Case Study – Neadoo Digital
- 10.Polish Business Link Case Study – Just in a Word
- 11.Polish Business Link Case Study – Limaks Services
- 12.Polish Business Link Case Study – GK Electrical Contractors
- 13.Business Events in the Polish Embassy in London
- 14.What is the Congress of Polish Entrepreneurs?
- 15.How much does it cost to Join Polish Business Link?
- 16.PBLINK Social Events in London
- 17.Working with our Polish Construction members in the UK