What do you need to know before you attend the Polish Business Link Event?
PBLINK was founded in 2012 to support diverse business entrepreneurs with their ambition of growing a business in the UK, outside of their homeland. We are a supportive business Community.
Each non-member attending Polish Business Event in London and UK agrees to the following terms:
- Non-Members can attend all of our Face2Face and Online Events.
- There are a limited number of tickets for Non-Members for each event. Non-members are asked to select the appropriate ticket type before booking.
- Among Non-Members, priority registration is given to first time visitors. We might cancel a booking for a non-member who has attended 2 events in the past to allow first-time visitors to network with us.
- Non-members who have attended a minimum of 2 events will receive a formal invitation to join PBLINK. If they don’t accept the invitation, they might be charged up to £25-£80 + VAT fee for each event booked.
- Non-Members are expected to attend booked events and to email us at least 24 hours in advance if they are not able to attend. Regular ‘no shows’ may have bookings refused for future events or be charged £25-£80 + VAT per event.
- Non-Members have no access to Zoom Chat Transcript and Recordings, Delegates Lists and Private Group on Linkedin.
- Non-members can attend only one Members-only event and Roundtable event, assuming they are invited by a PBLINK Member.
We are committed to providing the events, services and the environment needed to build long-lasting relationships with and between our members guests. See you at our next event!
- 1.Attending PBLINK Event as a Non-Member – Guide
- 2.Polish Business Link Membership Benefits Explained
- 3.Polish Business Link Event Covid Policy (Face2Face events)
- 4.Online Polish Business Networking London Playbook
- 5.Explaining PBLINK Ticket Types
- 6.How to prepare for your first Polish Business Networking Event
- 7.What to expect when you join Polish Business Link
- 8.How to use Membership Alert?
- 9.Polish Business Link Case Study – Neadoo Digital
- 10.Polish Business Link Case Study – Just in a Word
- 11.Polish Business Link Case Study – Limaks Services
- 12.Polish Business Link Case Study – GK Electrical Contractors
- 13.Business Events in the Polish Embassy in London
- 14.What is the Congress of Polish Entrepreneurs?
- 15.How much does it cost to Join Polish Business Link?
- 16.PBLINK Social Events in London
- 17.Working with our Polish Construction members in the UK