We want to help more bright ideas come to fruition and celebrate diverse entrepreneurship.
Join Elevator Pitch Competition.
PBLink, the business networking organisation which plugs entrepreneurs from around the world into the British market, will defy the gloom of Brexit by launching an elevator pitch competition with over £10K worth of prizes.
Applicants are required to submit an online application form below until midday on 8 October 2017. All approved application will receive email to send us ‘pitch’ video up to 90 seconds long, setting out their business idea.
Make sure that:
- Your pitch is not too long (from 91 seconds on, the judges won’t be watchingJ)
- You let us know what you need support for
- Your market and USP are clearly defined
- You record your pitch in English
Each Judge will carry out the initial selection of the Participants’ presentations considering the following criteria:
- The Participant demonstrates the idea for potential growth;
- The Participant displays creativity, innovation and passion;
- Quality of the video pitch.
The successful candidates will be invited for the final pitch during the Forth UK Polish Entrepreneur’s Congress to be held in London on Friday 10 November at the offices of NatWest/RBS.
Apply Now: www.pblink.co.uk/pitch