31 March 2017
About The Construction Forum
Poles in the UK have shown a marked propensity to set up their own businesses compared to other foreigners or native Britons. The main sector that Polish-owned businesses specialise in the UK is construction.
Over the years, Polish builders in Britain have established an enviable reputation for quality and value for money; solid workmanship, a timely delivery of projects and a ‘can-do’ attitude. Now, PBLINK, the premier networking organisation for Polish and diverse entrepreneurs in the UK, will be holding its first sector-based event, focused on construction.
Who should attend?
The Forum is aimed at anyone interested in this sector – architects and engineers, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers and importers of building materials. This event will provide inspirational case studies and business insights into the construction industry. It will also offer an unrivalled opportunity for networking between British and Polish businesses in this sector.
Business owners will have the chance to:
- Share views on the state of the industry
- Discuss how order-books are shaping up?
- Find out whether skills shortages are hitting the labour market?
- See what’s happening to prices of building materials?
- Find out how new technologies such as Building Information Modelling (BIM) are taking hold across the sector? Future trends in building, such as technological, technical, environmental or social, will be discussed, as well as the effect of Brexit in this industry.
“If you are the owner of a company doing business in construction in the UK, you cannot afford to miss this one-day event; you’ll learn much and meet many interesting and potentially useful contacts.”
Michael Dembinski, Chief Adviser, BPCC
Construction Forum Agenda
NatWest (RBS Building) |250 Bishopsgate|London | EC2M 4AA
THE ORGANISERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE CONTENT OF THE PROGRAMME AND CHANGE EVENT’S DETAILS.
Call us on +44 (0) 7842613016 or fill in form below and we will call you back.